Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Unifying the Faith: Prayer and Ecumenism

Peace and grace to all! Tomorrow is Easter, and I really have not posted anything during this entire Holy Week. I'm sure many of us have spent at least a small amount of time reflecting on Christ, his death, and his resurrection which ultimately has brought salvation to all of humanity.

In this post I only want to share something from the ecumenism blog written earlier this month. The post is about the WCC, and the prayer and ecumenism section found on their website. I think that at this stage in the game, Christians ought to have unity on our minds. After all, Jesus did pray that we would "all be one." Well, I sure we all get the idea...blessings, and the link to the post is below.



Unifying the Faith: Prayer and Ecumenism

No comments: