Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis

I haven’t really given much thought to what I wanted to post this month and mainly because I have been enjoying my summer relaxing and doing other things. Well, since this is still an apologetics blog, I may as well write a little about apologetics...lol. Back on August 5th, 2013, I posted a brief article titled: Francis S. Collins and Books. In that post, I quoted Francis S. Collins saying: "As an atheist evolving to agnosticism, and seeking answers to whether or not belief in God is potentially rational, my life was turned upside down 35 years ago by reading C.S. Lewis’s “Mere Christianity.” Well, I think that quote carried a lot of weight on its own. In reality, C.S. Lewis’s Mere Christianity is considered by many to be one of the best apologetics books ever; consequently, I am sharing the Amazon link for it below, so you can order yourself a copy, and if you own a copy than you can purchase another and share it with someone special in your life, or even someone that might not be so special...whatever works for you.

I hope that everyone is enjoying their summer...blessings!   


Mere Christianity: C. S. Lewis, Kathleen Norris: 9780060652920: Amazon.com: Books







References:

http://arangoapologeticspage.blogspot.com/2013/08/francis-s-collins-and-books.html


http://www.amazon.com/Mere-Christianity-C-S-Lewis/dp/0060652926

No comments: